Join a vibrant active community of Republican Women who believe in supporting and fighting for the ideals and values they cherish. Besides monthly meetings we sponsor many activities in which you are able to participate. Many hands make light work of promoting government “of the people, for the people”.
When a Republican woman becomes a member of the Federation, she has access to an array of programs and benefits which help her:
- Become an effective leader and volunteer in a variety of arenas.
- Support grassroots efforts in electing Republicans.
- Stay informed on legislative and election news and other key issues through our email and social networks, digital publications and member web site.
- Participate in training programs in the areas of leadership development, campaigns, communications, issue advocacy, membership recruitment, fundraising and more.
- Join a network of thousands of like-minded women from across the nation and develop relationships through national, regional, state and local events and through our online social network.
- Engage with dynamic elected officials, party representatives, political experts and other nationally-recognized leaders.
- Participate in our community service programs which promote Americanism, the Armed Services, literacy, private sector initiatives, volunteerism and more.
- Make her voice heard on issues important to women and support Republican principles and initiatives.
We welcome all Republican women and hope you will join our network and help us make a difference in the communities of our great nation. Membership in a local Federation includes membership at the state (CFRW) and national (NFRW) level and access to all privileges and activities at those levels.