Join a vibrant active community of Republican Women who believe in supporting and fighting for the ideals and values they cherish. Besides monthly meetings we sponsor many activities in which you are able to participate. Many hands make light work of promoting government “of the people, for the people”.
When a Republican woman becomes a member of the Federation, she has access to an array of programs and benefits which help her:
- Become an effective leader and volunteer in a variety of arenas.
- Support grassroots efforts in electing Republicans.
- Stay informed on legislative and election news and other key issues through our email and social networks, digital publications and member web site.
- Participate in training programs in the areas of leadership development, campaigns, communications, issue advocacy, membership recruitment, fundraising and more.
- Join a network of thousands of like-minded women from across the nation and develop relationships through national, regional, state and local events and through our online social network.
- Engage with dynamic elected officials, party representatives, political experts and other nationally-recognized leaders.
- Participate in our community service programs which promote Americanism, the Armed Services, literacy, private sector initiatives, volunteerism and more.
- Make her voice heard on issues important to women and support Republican principles and initiatives.
We welcome all Republican women and hope you will join our network and help us make a difference in the communities of our great nation. Membership in a local Federation includes membership at the state (CFRW) and national (NFRW) level and access to all privileges and activities at those levels.
We look forward to greeting you at our next meeting and to have you join us in our quest.
Women in the Federation give freely of their “time and treasure” to support ideals and values mirroring Republican traditions. Within the Federation, we continue to debate all sides of issues in a free and open forum. The history surrounding the Republican Party from its birth under the tenure of Abraham Lincoln and its growth through many of our country’s greatest Presidents can be seen expressed in our activities and involvements.
Charlotte Mousel, Past President of CFRW Southern Division as well as a CFRW State President and NFRW President, 1994-95, symbolizes, with the words that she wrote, what we, as Republican Women, respect and feel. Charlotte exemplified the dedication, commitment and caring of Republican Federated Women.
Blessed is she who stands firmly for good government, for she shall be needed.
Blessed is she who works steadily for her nation, for she shall be happy.
Blessed is she who believes in the cause she serves, for she shall be respected.
Blessed is she who give credit to her helpers, for she shall be successful.
Blessed is she who has faith in her fellow man, for she shall be justified.
Blessed is she who, when others criticize her, and say all manner of evil about her,
has the strength of character to forgive,
the strength of purpose to carry on,
and the strength of body to continue.
For She Shall Be Called a Leader in the Federation of Republican Women.
By Charlotte Mousel 1923-2007
President, Southern Division, CFRW 1976-1977 President, CFRW 1978-1979
Second Vice President, NFRW 1986-1989 First Vice President, NFRW 1990-1993 President, NFRW, 1994-1995
Reprinted with permission