A Few Words About Who We Are
Action, Change, Effort!
We are an active organization that holds monthly meetings, shares the Republican Platform with others, and hosts quality guest speakers that can make a difference to everyone. Many clubs focus on creating a social hour for its members… that is not what you will find here. At the Redlands Republican Women Federated we have a core of active community members who do such things as attend local and national seminars, run the Republican Headquarters around Election Time, work to stop voter fraud and more importantly, get the word out on how our platform can help our community.
Our goal, as Republican Women, is to empower our membership to effect the necessary change in our community, our state and our country. We work dilligently to acquire new members who will no doubt bring new perspective to our ranks. Only then can we be a united group of women who can and will make a difference.
Our programs and events help us to achieve our objectives:
- Promote an informed public through education and activity
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government
- Influence legislation and maintain a CFRW presence in State government in accordance with CFRW goals
- Promote a wider knowledge of the principles and policies of the Republican Party
- Encourage active citizenship
- Cooperate with the California Republican Party and the County Central Committees for the election of Republican Nominees
- Facilitate cooperation among Federated Republican Women’s Unit Clubs
- Foster loyalty to Republican candidates in all elections including nonpartisan elections